<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">only this one time though... whats your game anyway?Originally posted by Ashticles:
oh an ....I WIN...
oh an ....I WIN...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">only this one time though... whats your game anyway?Originally posted by Ashticles:
oh an ....I WIN...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ahhahahahOriginally posted by shatzy:
jealous, bro?
That was funny, hey?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">prudeOriginally posted by Ashticles:
whats wrong with that.... shall i start with ITS ILLEGAL...
but you know he really is my brother right? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Drinks are on the house here at the produce stand..... (orange, prune, and apple juice).... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
**meet your new temp bartender**
Wild... [img]wink.gif[/img]
bwahahaha, you a sly one wild... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Mmmmm, orange juice.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah I did. It works on two levels!Originally posted by oranges:
but you know he really is my brother right? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
haha well that shatzy, shes an on to it girl [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks